Cashless ATM Machines
Cashless ATM Machines, aka, scrip machines or Point of Banking (POB) terminal is an alternative to a traditional ATM machine.
What is a point of banking scrip, cashless, ATM machine? A scrip machine holds no cash but works identical to the process of a traditional ATM machine.
|Cashless ATM||Traditional ATM|
Benefits. Accepting a pin based transaction through the cashless ATM is essentially the same as receiving cash. Benefits include:
- Provide ATM services without the cost of purchasing an ATM
- Eliminate credit card merchant fees
- Earn additional income from the surcharge to the customer. (surcharge amount is decided by owner)
- NO CHARGEBACKS, EVER
How do I get the money? The cash is deposited directly into your bank account in three business days as a cash transaction.
Industries that would benefit from a Cashless ATM include:
- Cash Based Businesses;
- Security concerned businesses
- Marijuana dispensaries
- Low volume retail locations
- Specialty shops
- Small shops with no room for an ATM
- ANYONE NOT WANTING TO PAY CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES OR THE COST OF AN ATM
Why would I want this as opposed to a traditional ATM? Cashless ATM’s are a great alternative to a location that is low volume or at locations that having large sums of cash is a security concern.
If you think that a cashless ATM may be beneficial to your business, please contact ATM Machine Corp for a consultation.
For more information on how ATM Machine Corp. can help your business please contact 888-580-7043